lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017

POST 4: MOVIES

The Movies of my life...

I consider myself a person who enjoys horror movies. In general I watch the movies on Netflix or cable TV. While I mentioned before that I like horror movies, my favorite movie is not the genre.

My favorite movie is The Little Mermaid; its story will be simple but very well done. It begins with the life of a siren named Ariel, who falls in love with a human prince. Because of this, it is compounded in matters dangerous to be human who endangers the whole ocean because of its change. I always liked Disney princesses in general but Princess Ariel has a place in my heart since the first time I saw her when she was very young. Also, very famous the dubbing star in this film: Mireya Villalonga. I totally recommend it, since it's the best Disney Princess movie ever. I like it so much that I do not even remember how many times I've seen it.

The movie that I would like to see again (not counting The Little Mermaid) is not of the genre of terror either. I would like to see the Lord of the Rings trilogy; in fact, my boyfriend is a fan of Tolkien so we talk about books and their adaptations to the movies. Those movies are fantastic.

Thast's all, kind regards.

Resultado de imagen para la sirenita pelicula

5 comentarios:

  1. hello constanza how are you?
    I really like the movie you chose. When I saw her I was very exited! Be well, take care.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hello nikol how are you?
    I really like the movie you chose. When I saw her I was very exited! Be well, take care.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar

  5. Hi friend, I also see films on netflix, but I do not like horror films. I also like disney film my favorite is tangled I have seen her many times with my sister.
    See you greetings, Cony.

    ResponderBorrar

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...