martes, 10 de octubre de 2017

POST 5. THE STORY BEHIND A PICTURE

Hello, today i will talk about photographs, what fun!

I consider myself a lover a photograph, so in my free time register many photos. Nevertheless, i do not have a camera, but my cell phone has excellent quality in the photographs. When i usually take photographs them i collect the in folders of the laptop or sometimes i send them to reveal, it is beauthiful feeling when they are given to me printed.

Now, i want to write about a photograph that i took yesterday monday ten of october in the window of my second floor bedroom located in Maipú, you can see a great sunset with many colours orange, yellow and pink, also the contrast is very striking. Always from my window i see beautiful ladscapes, but this particular picture i love because i looked at the sky and looked at nature in its splendor. I think it´s the most beautiful thing that can be recorded digitally.



That's all, kind regards.
Nicole.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Nicole, how are you?
    the pic you took is very beautiful! i love see the sunset.
    See you tomorrow, take care.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Nicole, your post seems very interesting and I like that in your free time you can take photos, I sometimes even print some photos. Finally, I love your photography, it's a beautiful landscape
    he fondly kisses Cony.

    ResponderBorrar

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...