martes, 17 de octubre de 2017

POST 6: ANIMALS AND PETS

Hello my friends, how are you?
Today i will talk about a topic very insteresting and important in my life...

First of all, I think that i consider myself an animal lover, because when i was a child in my house i used to have many pets, like dogs, cats, pigeons, turtles, rabbits, hens, etc., thus hence their love for them.

Now, i have a dog called Donnie, it is small, furry and very playful. I was given it one year ago and since then i consider it my dear friend of the life.

Regarding their habitat, I think they should not be in a zoo, because they are also living beings that deserve freedom. On the other hand, I feel very sad about the use of animals for medical research, for the mistreatment and exploitation they receive, without considering the consequences, that is, a serious problem for the whole planet. I also think that they should not muzzle them, because animals are easily stressed, and they also cause injuries to their bodies. Nothing good, right?

Finally, if I had to choose an animal, I would like to be a panda in a habitat of the Asian continent, because I have always liked that beautiful place, it would be like a dream, but everything is in the imagination (ha ha ha).

That's all, kind regards.
Nicole.

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.
It is Donnie!



2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Nicole, how nice that you love animals and that you have had many, I agree that they do not use animals for medical research as it affects them, I finally love the photo of your pet Donnie is very cute and lovely.
    See you, Cony

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Nicole, Nicole, I really admire you as you have so many pets. I currently have only my dog I would go crazy with others.

    ResponderBorrar

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...