martes, 24 de julio de 2018

BLOG 7: An Expert on my Field


Hello my companions, I hope you are very well, because I am excellent. 

Today I'm going to talk about María Montessori, an important character for my career, Nursery Education at the University of Chile.

First, María Montessori was born in Italy on August 31, 1870 and died in holland on May 06, 1952. She was a woman worried for the childhood, graduated in pedagogy and medicine, therefore its theoretical foundations are based mainly in the biology. 

On the other hand, this great woman contributed in many areas of the education, like in didactical games, environments in the nature. songs, dances, instruments of reading, evaluations, among others, even to create the famous montessori method, a methodology based on nature, the love and the game, with the purpose of promoting the integral well-being of the child. 

So, I'm interested in this topic because it is a fundamental guide that ypu have to know in our training for the future practices pedagogical, thus learn this method helps us to understand childhood since different ideas, for example, in think the achild as a subject with a wonderful capacity for absorption; consider the role of the adult present in all the childhood; always prepare the environment for foment the learning physical, psychological and social and never remove or avoid the game in the life. 

That's all. thank you fot the attention, I hope you have a good day.

Nicole. 

Maria Montessori.jpg

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello friend, what a coincidence, I also talk about Maria Montessori a woman who contributed a lot in childhood

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi dear friend, I wrote about Maria Montessori too. I'm agree with ypu, I think is fundamental learn about different methods.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Friend! i think Maria Montessori is very important impulsor of the Pre-school education

    ResponderBorrar

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...