martes, 17 de julio de 2018

BLOG 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hello dear companions and teacher, on this occasion i will talk about my future postgraduate studies.

First, my reasons for doing a postgraduate course are mainly to get more experience, also to have a better job later or to acquire more knowledge in my training. However, I have never thought about it well because of my bad economy, but it is always an option.

Although I still do not think it very well, I think I would choose arts subjects to specialize, since I love art focused on my career, for example, the analysis of children's drawings, how they express their emotions there, etc. . Therefore, I could choose a postgraduate course of analysis of drawings of children. On the other hand, I would like to study in Chile because here I have my family and my boyfriend. On another occasion I would like to study full-time, but if I think about it well I could also choose a part-time course, maybe to take advantage of working.

Finally, I would like my future postgraduate course to help me work in a renowned artistic area, such as a garden with an artistic stamp or create something non-traditional. Also, I have thought about creating my own kindergarten focused on art, so it would be essential to have a postgraduate support, it would be very good for my curriculum.

That's all friends, thanks for the attention, regards.

Nicole

Resultado de imagen para educacion parvularia artes

1 comentario:

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...