martes, 10 de abril de 2018

POST 1: A country I'd like to visit



Hello everyone again my dear friends, how are you? I am very fine…

Today i’m going to talk about a country I’d like to visit. I would love to travel a South Korea, because is my dream since that I have memory. Everything started when I was I girl and saw a comedy Korean in the TV with my sister, since that moment I liked South Korea.

South Korea is a country very beautiful, in culture and geography, because they care about their environment and the image of country. Also, the people are very open minded, because living in an environment very developed, for example in the topic of genus, sexuality, stereotype, clothing, music, foods, thoughts, etc. On the other hand, what I would like to do is buy a lot clothes and accessories in various places in the country like Seoul, Busan, Gangnam-gu, Bucheon, Jeju, etc.

I would love live for a little time in South Korea, because I want to fulfill my dream, also because I love the adventure, but the language is the problem (is very difficult learn the native Korean). Nevertheless, it would serve me as a beautiful experience of live.

Finally, I hope to meet that fantastic country someday, the hope is never lost…

That is all friends, see you later, kind regards.
Nicole.

Imagen relacionada

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Nicole! Is my dream visit South korea too!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi, Nicole! this place goes a long way to the movie Kung Fu Panda, and I think it's very beautiful. See you!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello Nicole, your blog is very interesting! I would also like to visit South Korea since I like the Kpop, I hope you can fulfill your dream of child. Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hello nicole, what a good place to visit and in reality your tastes are very attached to your personality.

    ResponderBorrar

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...