martes, 17 de abril de 2018

POST 2: WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO STUDY YOUR CAREER?

Hello, how are they? I am very fine...

Today i will talk about why did i choose to study my career.

First, my dream when i was a child was to be teacher of early childhood education, because always i liked to teach children in their important period of development (when the child to begin to talk, walk, run, explore, play, know, etc.). The first stage... really important.

The interesting is that when i went in the high school i wanted to study graphic designer related to fashion, because i liked draw and paint, and also in that time saw  many fashion magazines and including i created my fashion drawings.

Nevertheless, i decided to change my decision of to design for to teach, because really i want to make a change in the society, besides a that i love to help to the childs. On the other hand, my experience at university is good and comfortable, because i think that the university atmosphere invites you to study in union.

Finally, the job that i would love have in great part of my life would to work in a school with schedules at morning, since i think that is a little stressful to work at late.

That's all my dear companions, kind regards, good bye!

Nicole.

Resultado de imagen para educadora de parvulos

4 comentarios:

  1. it's nice you are studying what you always wanted to be: a teacher!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I am very happy for you, finally you could make your dream come true.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello friend, we both share the same vocation for pedagogy in preschool education, I like that you have noticed your passion, see you

    ResponderBorrar
  4. hello nicole, finally you took the best desicon, is in a very nice career.

    ResponderBorrar

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...