martes, 24 de abril de 2018

POST 3: THE ANIMALS IN MY LIFE

Hello my friends. Today i will talk about the importance that have the animals in my life...

First that all, i chose this topic because since that have memory i like the animals and the protect with all my heart.

I remember when i was little girl and i wanted to have many pets, in my house i had dogs, cats, turtles, pigeons, rabbits, etc., it was really fantastic for me.

Now, i have a dog called Donnie, it is very cute, i was given it two year ago and since then i consider like my dear friend of the life, really I dream that my friend live many more years, i love dogs. Nevertheless, if i had to choose to be an animal in my life, i would like to be a panda in a habitat of the Asian continent, because i love that beautiful place. Regarding their habitat, I think they should not be in a zoo, because they are also living beings that deserve freedom.

Finally, one day i would like to travel to a place wild, to know many animals. I too would love to help groups animalistas, for the well of planet.

That's all friend, kind regards.
Nicole.

Resultado de imagen para osos pandas

3 comentarios:

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...