martes, 29 de agosto de 2017

Post1: This is my

who am i?

Hi, i tell you...
My name is Nicole Espinoza Cifuentes. I have 19 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile, and i live in a small house in Maipú. I was studying in the school Centro Técnico Profesional Municipalizado (CTP) in Maipú and now i'm study early childhood educación at university of Chile in Ñuñoa.
I'm not married, live with my family, i have three sisters, one brother and i have a pet in my house called Donnie, it is very cute.
I have a lot hobbies , for example, i always love drawing (comics, anime and tattoos); to write a story love sometimes; to watch movies like: The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit; and i like singing songs in language Korean (i am a fan of K-pop). I would like travel to much countries, but the languages are the problem.
Finally i'm very happy, i will travel to the beach with my boyfriend and his family in the summer.

See you later, kind regards.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Nicole we have many things in common one of her is that I also have pets and we both go on vacation to the beach with our families. his hobbies are very interesting.
    Finally I agree with what k-pop likes and I hope you learn the Korean language, since I like Korea and I want to travel to that country
    have a nice day bye!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nicole! I'm 18 years old and I was born in Castro, Chiloé but now I live in Santiago.

    ResponderBorrar

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...