martes, 5 de septiembre de 2017

Post2: Why did you choose this career / Study program?

Hello,

My dream job when i was a child was to be teacher of early childhood, because i love to teach children in their most important of their life, that is when they learn to talk, to walk, to draw, to write, etc. Here begins the basis of the intelligence in the life.

Years later, i wanted to be graphic designer, but related to fashion. I was very good at drawing, that's why it was my reason. Also in that time saw many fashion magazines.

Finally, i decided to change my decision to follow the design for teach, because mainly i love kids and i wanted to listen girl instinct.

My experience at university is really good and interesting. i really like to attend.
The job that i would like have in my life, is to be in a school with schedules at morning, because is less stressful and tiring.

That is all, kind regards.
Nicole.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello friend I love that despite having studied another career you decided what you really liked and that we share a great passion and love for our career.
    I finally love that you had a good experience and that you like to attend college and hope you find the job you want.
    I'll see you greetings.

    ResponderBorrar

Use cell-phones in classes

The use of cell-phones in classrooms is a debate, since on the one hand it can bring many benefits and on the other hand it can disadvantag...